Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sweet Potato and Vegetable Roast

INGREDIENTS:

2 small sweet potatoes, cubed (I used one large)
5-6 broccoli florets (I used one full head)
1 small red onion, cubed
4 tbsp grape seed oil (I used olive)
2 tbsp sesame oil
5 cloves of garlic, peeled
dash of salt and pepper
1/2 tsp thyme


Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a non-stick baking sheet, lightly brush grape seed oil on pan and onto vegetables. Place on baking sheet. Drizzle sesame oil and sprinkle salt, pepper and thyme. Pop into oven for 30-35 minutes or until fork tender. Flip vegetables gently until golden brown all sides.



**I have a convection oven and I cooked mine for almost an hour**.






1 comment:

  1. That looks so good. I just pinned this recipe on pinterest. Can't wait to make it.

    ReplyDelete